What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
The main reason as to why I like tutoring is because I like helping people. I think that education is very important and just because people learn at different paces and styles, they should not be excluded from certain opportunities.
My Strengths as Tutor
- Bilingual (Fluent Cantonese and English) - (Mandarin not far behind)
- Have exam experience (IB diploma, GCSE - not too long ago)
Most important things I can do for a student
- Enhance their understanding on certain topics and improve their fundamentals
English Language tutoring
English Literature tutoring
High School Attended
King George V School
University of Toronto
My name is Brian. I am currently working as an admissions assistant for ESF. I studied Social Science at University of Toronto and prior to that, completed the IB diploma. In my free time I like hanging out with my friends but as a result of covid, I just chill at home nowadays.
- Taught/tutored english at Farm Road primary school for 6 months
- Taught children english in Mongolia and Morocco
What I can Tutor
Primary, Junior Secondary, DSE, University
Languages in which I can give lessons
English, Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese
Services I Offer
Online tutoring, Home tutoring