What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
I like tutoring because it helps me refresh and practice my basic fundamentals of the subjects I am teaching. But most importantly I like tutoring because I like to share my knowledge and interact with people and students.
My Strengths as Tutor
1. I am a patient and calm person, so any number of questions from students do not bother me.
2. I am highly educated, so teaching (specifically Math's, Economics, Business, Accounting, English) comes naturally to me.
Most important things I can do for a student
1. Be patient in clarifying their questions.
2. Have a clear thought process and communicate clearly with students.
3. Prepare before the actual class..
English Language tutoring
Extended Maths tutoring
Liberal Studies tutoring
High School Attended
University of Mumbai
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
I am originally from India and have been in Hong Kong for over nine years now. I did my Bachelor's in Accounting and Masters in Finance in India before coming to Hong Kong for pursuing my MBA at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. I like teaching, especially subjects such as Math's, Economics, Business, Accounting and English.
1. Taught English and Maths in a local education center in Hong Kong (Part-Time).
2. Gave Private Tution to a student of Economics (who was studying in UK and was in HK for summer vacation).
What I can Tutor
Preschool, Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary, DSE, University
Languages in which I can give lessons
Services I Offer
Online tutoring, Home tutoring