Pathways To Learning... Since 2005
Hong Kong Registered School 566985

In-Person or Online

Course Finder


Oxford & Cambridge Applications See all our University Admissions Tests Book prep or mock exam

[ CAT | ELAT | GAT | HAT | IMAT | MLAT | PAT | Philosophy Test | STEP | TSA Oxford ]

If you are thinking of applying to various courses at Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick or others, you may need to take a pre-application test.

ITS is an official OCR STEP Centre (No: HK109) and in the past has run the other tests either for Cambridge Assessment or Tata Consultancy Services Authorized Centre (No:35351) in Hong Kong.

We can help you enrol for and take these tests at our school in Central, Hong Kong. We can also provide advice on which test you might need and when to take it. Finally, we can help with your preparation.

Get started on your preparation. Don’t leave it too late to get advice so that you won’t miss your chance to apply for a course at top universities.

As at April 2024:
Please note the changes to university admissions test for 2024. Cambridge Assessment has stopped running all entrance tests. The BMAT has discontinued and the medical schools that used to use it have switched to UCAT. All the Oxford tests are being re-evaluated for 2024. Oxford will make an announcement shortly and we expect to remain a centre and all tests can be taken here at ITS. STEP Mathematics is now run by OCR and can be taken here at ITS. ENGAA and NSAA have been replaced by a test called ESAT. TMUA will now continue as before. All three tests will now be run by Pearson VUE. See the University of Cambridge website for details.

Exam Exam Fee
CAT/ELAT/GAT/HAT/MAT/MLAT/PAT/Philosophy Test/TSA Oxford HKD2500

Contact us for fee and payment details for STEP

Enquiries will be entertained on a first come, first served basis* therefore all test takers are encouraged to enrol as soon as possible


  1. No seat reservations can be made for these enrolments. Potential candidates must ensure that all required information has been written on enrolment forms for this to be processed. This includes a valid, accessible email address and UCAS ID.
  2. You do not need UCAS ID if you are either using the test for a non-UK university or if your UK university application is not for the academic year following the one in which you take the test.

Use this Queries button to ask about both prep and test enrolment. Click "Other" and write your query.
For test enrolment, please state:
"Send enrolment form for [test name]"

Dulwich College Singapore

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.

Share Now!